Pinterest

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mustard Seed Faith Challenges...God as Creator

Good morning! It is time for a new challenge at Mustard Seed Faith. This week's theme is God as Creator. There is a sketch challenge and a song by Big Daddy Weave is the springboard for a short devotional. Please come read the thoughts of different design team members on their blogs and play along with us. Wishing you a blessed Sunday and a good week!

Even though I developed the sketch I sort of botched it. I used a circle instead of an oval sort of shape and I moved the sentiment because I splotched my front panel of cardstock. So you see anyone can play along because even the design team members aren't perfect by any means! Thanks for looking.

Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs 'Hootie Patootie', Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, yellow patterned paper, dark grey; PTI woodgrain embossing plate, prismacolor pencils, circle die from My Favorite Things, waterfall stickles, Ranger Distress Ink Weathered Wood, Tsukineko black

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I call "splotches" floportunities :-)
Cute card!