Pinterest

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

PTI Tenth Anniversary ... flowers

Hello again! As Papertrey Ink celebrates its tenth anniversary, customers are invited to join in a few stamping challenges. One of them is to use a favorite floral set. I have to admit, this isn't necessarily a favorite, but I'm longing for Spring and for tulips to pop out of the ground...probably because in the past day we've gotten 8-9 inches of snow so far...and still falling! This is an old set, but full of tulips! I was inspired by one of Betsy's cards today to pull out my blue inks. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Wishing You," Illustrated Faith "Bloom." Paper: PTI soft stone, white linen, white cardstock, Aqua. Ink: Amethyst Allure, Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice, Summer Sunrise, Bright Buttercup, black. My Favorite Things Square stitched frame dies, silver gel pen, clear gel pen, sequins, Ranger distress markers (to highlight the tulips)

No comments: